Summer Blog Homework.


Blog 1: My summer holiday.

Summer break. Its finally here and I couldn't be more excited. Despite all the summer work for every subject and more the excitement has still not faded. Ill is going back to Canada this summer. Its been 2 years, so the anticipation has definitely been building up. There's a lot of things I miss about Canada. the chill breezy weather, the cheesy poutine, the thrift stores, cheap Tim Hortons and so so much more. I have thought about all of this distracting me from finishing the pile of work left for me to complete over the summer. Maybe I’ll get distracted with everything there is to do and before you know it, the summer holidays will pass by without any of my work is completed. However, I realized that maybe being here, will actually get me to finish my work quickly efficiently and properly. Canada is filled with libraries, to the extent where you usually wouldn't be 10-15 minutes away from one. These libraries will offer me a serene place to work an overall just give me a new atmosphere to work in so working will ultimately become much more enjoyable; especially with a Large Iced Cappuccino from Tim Hortons by my side. So now that I’m confident that being in Canada will not be a distraction from work, I can safely say once again, that the excitement is real. A chance to meet family; a polar opposite from being in Abu Dhabi where I have no family to visit. During my trip to Canada which will last close to 2 months, I will be attending a summer course at the University of Toronto which tells me that I really am benefiting a lot out of being in Canada over the summer. Overall, I have a great feeling about Summer 2019. 


Blog 2:


Switzerland 2017 was by far one of my best traveling experiences. Personally, I’m not a fan of traveling to areas around Europe. I feel like once you visit a couple of countries there its mostly repetition except for the few exceptions, however, I may be wrong. So I wasn't particularly excited to be visiting Switzerland, especially when that summer we could have gone back to Canada. Despite what I thought before landing in Switzerland, I need up loving it. I loved it so much that I 100% would not mind living a couple of years in Switzerland when I’m older. I have never seen such a green country, in my opinion, it even beat Canada. The air was fresh and the water circulating the country was so clean the children drank water straight out of public fountains. One very important thing I noticed was the environmental awareness of that country. Every single person cared about the environment and the greenery. Around our second day there, a woman comes up to us and tells us to turn off the engine of the car if we aren't using it. This moment really showed us all how much the Swiss people care about their environment and keeping it in tact fo future generations. In addition to the caring nature of the Swiss, the country itself is beautiful. Mountains surround it, and the view when you ride your bike near the water can't be beaten. If it's hot, Switzerland has amazing ice cream. Honestly, every experience I had in Switzerland was amazing, and its a traveling experience that I can never forget and an experience that I consistently want more of. 

Comments

Popular Posts